Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
354 Saint Julian Ln., Myrtle Beach
Your dream home awaits in the gorgeous waterfront community of The Battery on the Waterway. This custom built home with an elevator is a MUST SEE!! They did not spare any expense with this 3 story luxurious home! It offers a spacious floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 half baths. Many upgrades throughout including beautiful hard wood floors, crown molding, and and amazing wet bar for entertaining! The gourmet kitchen includes quartz countertops, beautiful cabinetry, walk-in pantry, and a convenient office nook. Come home to breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway from your large master bedroom or take in the beautiful sunsets from your back deck overlooking the community lake! With most rooms opening to a balcony, you will enjoy all of the wonderful outdoor space. One of the best locations in Carolina Forest just minutes to the beaches in Myrtle and easy access to Highway 31. You will love how quiet and safe this gated neighborhood is while being close to restaurants, shopping, and all that Myrtle Beach has to offer! Boaters or kayakers can launch your boat using the community boat ramp and enjoy a fun day with the family on the water. Bike and walking trails also surround this wonderful community. Now is the time to make the move to this captivating home in The Battery!
- MLS® #1816354
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5201-5300
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees84
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address354 Saint Julian Ln.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionThe Battery on the Waterway
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Central Vacuum, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Elevator, Stairs To Attic, Intercom
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Dockside
Price Change History for 354 Saint Julian Ln., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1816354)
|Price Reduced (from $640,000)||$629,500||$10,500 (1.64%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.