Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6451 Torino Lane, Myrtle Beach
Popular Abbeyville floor plan! Home is under construction with an expected completion date of June/July 2019. photos and decorated interior are of a model home. Actual home will vary. Abbeyville floor plan: Popular Open floorplan with 2 bedrooms and office. Gourmet kitchen and built in stainless Whirlpool appliance package and 5 burner natural gas cooktop. Granite countertops, large tiled master shower with tiled bench. Large sunroom and patio and large walk in master closet. Hardwood flooring in foyer, kitchen and breakfast/dining area. Tile flooring master bath 55+ Community along the Intracoastal Waterway with onsite Lifestyle Center including indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, tennis, pickle ball, bocce, and full time lifestyle director. Also includes a private oceanfront beach club amenity within Grande Dunes. Exterior Elevation LC1A.
- MLS® #1816213
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2001-2100
- Year Built2019
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Indoor Pool
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- HOA Fees312
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address6451 Torino Lane
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionGrande Dunes – Del Webb
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficePulte Home Company, Llc
Price Change History for 6451 Torino Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1816213)
|Price Reduced||$362,815||$3,000 (0.82%)|
|Price Increased||$365,815||$13,075 (3.71%)|
|Price Increased (from $351,240)||$352,740||$1,500 (0.43%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.