Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4468 Firethorne Dr., Murrells Inlet
This beautiful and spacious brick home in Wachesaw East, one of the premier gated communities in Murrells Inlet. Seller offering flooring allowance with acceptable offer. Centrally located and close to shopping, hospital and medical specialty offices, restaurants, marina, and just a few minutes to the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk. This 3 BR (could easily be 4) home sits on the golf course with fabulous views of the green, fairway and pond. This home has been used only as a part time home for the past 5 years. Home electrical system was updated with specialty lighting controls throughout home. There is a room off the master that could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom if needed. Master suite located on the first floor. Golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, and beautiful walking trails in community! Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington Beach State Park, and also Garden City and Surfside beaches very nearby! Must see this one!
- MLS® #1815425
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3801-3900
- Year Built1996
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees89
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4468 Firethorne Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw East
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Other
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Mb S. Realty
Price Change History for 4468 Firethorne Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1815425)
|Price Reduced||$415,000||$4,000 (0.95%)|
|Price Reduced||$419,000||$5,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $429,000)||$424,000||$5,000 (1.17%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.