Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
42 Warnock Way, Pawleys Island
This traditional brick home on .6 acres is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with only 2 other homes in beautiful Willbrook Plantation. It has been extensively remodeled and expanded within the past two years. Step through the front door into a large foyer leading to the spacious living room with gas fireplace. To the left of the foyer is the formal dining room and to the right is the office/study & front stairs to the 2nd level. Beyond the study is a guest bedroom with private bathroom and ample storage. Adjacent to the dining room is the kitchen which has a walk-in pantry, custom cabinets with pullouts and soft close drawers and doors. It also features tile back splash, granite counter tops,stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cook top and downdraft. In addition, it features a work island, under cabinet lighting, ceiling fan, breakfast bar and an informal eating area with access to the rear deck for grilling and beautiful golf course views. Off the kitchen is the Carolina/family room with coffered ceiling, built in speakers, wet bar and access to a 3 season porch with views down the 15th fairway. The first floor master bedroom features a large walk-in closet plus a conditioned storage area. The master bath has two 5" vanities with soft close doors & drawers, granite tops, a large walk-in tile shower with bamboo glass, tile floor and all new fixtures. On the opposite side of the home down the hall from the kitchen is a powder room, access to the side front porch, second floor stairway, access to 3 car garage plus a laundry room with sink with front load washer/dryer on custom pedestals with ample counter space completes the lower level. The second level has 2 bedrooms, a full bath with separate tub, walk-in shower plus a large 2 sink vanity. A bonus room with 2 Sola tubes and a small kitchenette provides the perfect space for privacy in a unique apartment like area. All custom window treatments in the home convey. Floor plans are available upon request. In addition to the amenities of Willbrook Plantation with owners clubhouse & pool, residents enjoy access to Litchfield by the Sea. LBTS has tennis courts, beach access and an oceanfront clubhouse. Memberships available in Willbrook Golf Course and the Reserve Marina which a short distance away.
- MLS® #1813514
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6001-6100
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Well Private, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees251
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address42 Warnock Way
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeJames W Smith Real Estate Co
Price Change History for 42 Warnock Way, Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1813514)
|Price Reduced (from $795,000)||$775,000||$20,000 (2.52%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.