Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
42 Warnock Way, Pawleys Island
An attractive, spacious brick home on .6 acres is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with only 2 other homes in beautiful Willbrook Plantation. Multiple rooms to fit your needs. Extensively remodeled and expanded by current owners. Living room with gas fireplace situated between MBR and kitchen. To the left of the foyer is the formal dining room and to the right is the office/study. Down the hall is the guest suite. Adjacent to the dining room is the kitchen which has a walk-in pantry, custom cabinets with pullouts and soft close drawers and doors. It also features tile back splash, granite counter tops,stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cook top and downdraft. A work island, under cabinet lighting, ceiling fan, breakfast bar and an informal eating area with access to the rear deck for grilling. Golf course views further enhance the area. Off the kitchen is the Carolina/family room with built in speakers, wet bar and access to a Weather Master Vinyl Enclosed 3 season porch with views down the 15th fairway. The first floor master bedroom features a large walk-in closet plus a conditioned storage area. The master bath has two 5' vanities with granite tops, walk-in tile shower with bamboo glass, tile floor and all new fixtures. On the opposite side of the home down the hall from the kitchen is a powder room and access to the side front porch. A second floor stairway, access to the 3 car garage plus a laundry room with sink and counters completes the lower level. The second level has 2 bedrooms, a full bath with separate tub, walk-in shower plus a large 2 sink vanity. A bonus room with 2 Sola tubes and small kitchenette area provides the perfect space for privacy in a unique apartment like 2nd floor area All custom window treatments in the home convey. Floor plans are available upon request. In addition to the amenities of Willbrook Plantation with owners clubhouse & pool, residents enjoy access to Litchfield by the Sea. LBTS has tennis courts, beach access and an oceanfront clubhouse. Memberships available in Willbrook Golf Course and the Reserve Marina which a short distance away.
- MLS® #1813514
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6001-6100
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Recycling, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Well Private
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Vinyl Siding, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Deck, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees251
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address42 Warnock Way
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Litchfield Mainland
- SubdivisionWillbrook Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Wind Treat Convey, Workshop
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeJames W Smith Real Estate Co
Price Change History for 42 Warnock Way, Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1813514)
|Price Reduced||$725,000||$20,000 (2.68%)|
|Price Reduced||$745,000||$10,000 (1.32%)|
|Price Reduced||$755,000||$20,000 (2.58%)|
|Price Reduced (from $795,000)||$775,000||$20,000 (2.52%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.