Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
288 Tipperary Pl., Pawleys Island
288 Tipperary Place is on a serene cul-de-sac on 2.5 acres of land in Pawleys Island’s exclusive community of Prince George. Captivating views of the beach, ocean, and marsh are enjoyed from nearly every room in the house and the 2800 square feet of outdoor living space. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of the intriguing views of the low country setting. Every room is a living room and wildlife abounds! The home boasts nearly 5200 heated square feet (and includes an elevator to all floors) plus the porches and plenty of additional garage and storage space. Two master suites provide comfort for everyone with the main suite offering spectacular sunrise views and a gas fireplace. The second master and two additional bedrooms are on the first level. Further highlights include African Sapele and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, your choice of a formal dining experience or Al Fresco dining with an ocean breeze. Prince George is a gated community both on the river side and ocean side of Hwy. 17. The Prince George community features a clubhouse, pool, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts and private beach access. The Riverside amenities include a clubhouse and marina for the enjoyment of property owners. Pawleys Island and shopping are just minutes away. World renown Charleston is just over an hour away and major shopping opportunities are in Myrtle Beach just 40 minutes north. For the connoisseur of life an ideal home is in perfect harmony with its surroundings. 288 Tipperary certainly reflects the feel of being on vacation everyday.
- MLS® #1812986
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9901-10000
- Year Built2003
- StyleRaised Beach
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Gated Community, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Tennis Court, Security, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewMarsh View, Ocean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Elevator, Balcony, Outside Storage Attached, Handicap Access
- Lot Description1 or More Acres, Rectangular
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees375
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address288 Tipperary Pl.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPrince George Ocean
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights, Fireplace, Elevator, Central Vacuum, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Double Oven, Freezer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
Price Change History for 288 Tipperary Pl., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1812986)
|Price Reduced||$1,695,000||$55,000 (3.14%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$1,750,000||$1,750,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.