Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
232 Inverness Dr., Pawleys Island
This amazing home was masterfully designed to take full advantage of the views from this one of a kind home site. Located on .49 acres, this lot is shaded by ancient oaks and overlooks the Heritage Club Golf Course. A welcoming foyer invites you into both the living area and the formal dining area. Attention to detail is evident in this well-appointed custom home. Rich hardwood floors are throughout the main living area and bedrooms! The spacious living area offers a fireplace and wall to wall transom windows and French doors. It flows seamlessly into the Carolina room, kitchen and gathering room. The spacious kitchen offers white cabinets, rich dark granite counters, and tons of storage and prep space. This home was definitely designed with entertaining in mind. The oversized master bedroom with sitting area is conveniently located on the first floor and also takes advantage of the priceless views. A luxurious master bath with double vanities, whirlpool tub, a large walk-in shower and large walk-in closet make this a perfect master retreat. Your family and friends are sure to love the privacy of the two spacious bedrooms and the Jack and Jill bath downstairs. The bonus room/ fourth bedroom has unlimited possibilities. Add a 2 car garage, brick paver drive way and spectacular curb appeal and you have one very special home! Heritage Plantation is located less than five miles from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The Heritage Plantation Owner's Clubhouse offers a 75 ft. pool, fitness area, hot tub and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. For the boating enthusiast there is a spectacular marina with wet/dry storage overlooking the Intra-coastal Waterway. The Heritage Golf Club is consistently in the top 100 public golf courses.
- MLS® #1812635
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4101-4200
- Year Built1995
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- FoundationCrawl, Brick/Masonry
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address232 Inverness Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Attic Fan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHeritage Real Estate Sales Llc
Price Change History for 232 Inverness Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1812635)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$525,000||$525,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.