Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
274 Portrush Loop, Pawleys Island
This thoughtfully designed home takes full advantage of the captivating views of the river/waterway and the Heritage Plantation Marina. Beautiful hardwood flooring is throughout the living, dining and breakfast areas. The inviting living room offers a wood burning fireplace (could easily be converted to gas) and French Doors overlooking an amazing sunroom and deck. The kitchen has rich wood cabinets that are complimented by dark granite counter tops and terra-cotta tile. Stainless appliances and a glass top range are sure to please the chief in the family. The kitchen is conveniently located between the formal dining area and the breakfast area. The Carolina room/sun room is a nature lover’s dream. A beautiful spacious master retreat with private deck, en-suite bath and a generously sized walk-in closet round off a perfect first floor. Upstairs you find and awesome game room with a wet bar, wine cooler and refrigerator! The open deck takes full advantage of the all-encompassing views. Also, upstairs are two private guest rooms, a full bath and a large bonus room! The Heritage Plantation Owner's Clubhouse offers a 75 ft. pool, fitness area, hot tub and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. There is a spectacular community-owned marina with a large party deck overlooking the Intra-coastal Waterway. For the boating enthusiast, there are wet slips, a ramp and dry storage. The Heritage Golf Club is consistently in the top 100 public golf courses.
- MLS® #1812112
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3901-4000
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOn ICW
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address274 Portrush Loop
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHeritage Real Estate Sales Llc
Price Change History for 274 Portrush Loop, Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1812112)
|Price Reduced||$579,000||$20,000 (3.34%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$599,000||$599,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.