Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4478 Richmond Hill Dr., Murrells Inlet
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL!!! Magnificent, to say the least. This custom built all brick, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 3-car garage home is uniquely designed. This “Upside Down-Style” 2-Story home is located in the prestigious RICHMOND HILL section of Historic Wachesaw Plantation. The stately home is perfectly situated on a very high and large estate lot. The landscaped yard is exquisitely manicured and adorned with beautiful live oak trees and shrubbery. Retreat to the second floor and enjoy the infinite and multiple views of the 15th Green Fairways of the golf course. The second floor is the focal point of this gorgeous home - the kitchen, great room, master suite, master bath, half bath and a FULL-SERVICE ELEVATOR, two sets of double French doors that lead to an enclosed brick screened porch with brick arches, tiled flooring. Kitchen features custom built cabinets with lots of drawers, updated countertops center island work station with vented five burner cooktop range, convection double oven, ice maker, trash compactor, pantry with double doors, updated lighting, tiled backsplash, tiled flooring, built-in desk and ELEVATOR ENTRY. Great room is huge and boasts 16 feet vaulted ceilings, masonry wood burning fireplace, built-in bookcases, and entertainment center. The dining room area features a gorgeous brass chandelier, and a custom built-in window bench with cushions and drawers. An easy flowing bridge leads to the master suite and powder room. Master suite is impressive, huge his and her walk-in closets with built-in shelving. Master bath is spa-like with a walk-in shower and steamer, jacuzzi tub, heat lamps, recessed lighting, beveled mirrors, updated double vanity , laundry chute, and deep and wide linen closet. Double doors lead into the foyer with tiled flooring, crystal chandelier that overlooks the custom spiral staircase, 3 large bedrooms with full private bath, and large walk-in closets. Sunroom with tiled flooring contrast insert, office/study with custom built-in double desk/shelves and cabinets, laundry/craft/hobby room with counter space and full length cabinets, sink, washer/drawer, upright freezer enclosed in a separate closet, and an elevator mechanical room with storage. Other Superlatives in this outstanding home include: Pella Windows, 15 ceiling fans, Intercom system, security system with emergency remote, 7-zone irrigation system with rust control, 2 water wells for irrigation system, 3-zoned HVAC system, floored attic with built-in storage shelves and retractable stairs, 2 hot water heaters, large crawl space with pads and lighting, 25-gallon distiller and central vacuum system, finished garage with, shelves, work bench, storage and golf club closet, covered patio, open brick patio, waterfall fountain in the backyard, side load garage with easy entry and a circular driveway resurfaced in 2018. This home is a must to see!
- MLS® #1812027
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5901-6000
- Year Built1988
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Well Private, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Side Load Garage, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address4478 Richmond Hill Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWachesaw Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Central Vacuum, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Elevator, Water Purifier, Intercom
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Pantry, Double Oven, Trash Compactor, Ceiling Fan, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Geothermal
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 4478 Richmond Hill Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1812027)
|Price Reduced||$679,000||$116,000 (14.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$795,000||$54,000 (6.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$849,000||$30,000 (3.41%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$879,000||$879,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.