Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Pioneer Loop, Georgetown
This magnificent island estate boasting exquisite details that elevate it to an elite class is located oceanfront in the private gated community of DeBordieu Colony, just north of the historic port city of Georgetown, SC. This fully custom-built residence boasts over 15,000+ total square feet with an open spacious floor plan and features a catwalk gallery with spectacular artwork. With 5 bedrooms, 6 ½ baths, impeccable craftsmanship is reflected throughout this home with interior features including a chef’s gourmet kitchen with all built-in cabinets, luxury appliances, center island, a walk-in pantry, black walnut hardwood floors, central vacuum system, lighted panel ceilings, and hand painted faux finished walls. In addition, this home has a fitness center, elevator, saltwater aquarium with exotic fish from around the world, all custom solid Alder stained doors, 8 skylights with power close screens and rain sensors, security system with cameras, whole house sound system, Apple iPort wall mounted controllers throughout, and a large laundry room with beautiful cabinetry. It further boasts presidential, barrel, vaulted, coffered, and beam ceilings with custom crown molding throughout, 3 fireplaces to keep warm on a cool fall evening, and an impressive entry door. Some exterior features include columns made from imported Brazilian marble at the grand entrance, stucco siding with brick veneer, a terra cotta roof, high impact windows and doors, professional landscaping, and a spiral staircase to the picturesque outdoor living spaces. The impressive covered outdoor living space features automatic power screens, a cozy fireplace, large seating area, built-in grill, full wet bar with beer taps and kegerators, and custom cabinetry. The geothermal heated saltwater pool with hot tub features custom columns and bronze sculpture fountains, with plenty of palm trees for a truly tropical feel. Some mechanical features include Geo-Thermal HVAC units with 8 zones, spray foam insulated throughout, and whole house emergency generator. Beautifully chosen custom furniture throughout the home is negotiable. Community features include 18-hole golf course designed by Pete Dye, private beach access, members only access to beach club, boating with 2 boat storage areas, crabbing, fishing, walking and biking trails, plus lots of other outdoor activity opportunities available. Georgetown S.C. is located just north of Charleston, SC and just south of Pawleys Island and Myrtle Beach. Come see this spectacular home in this special piece of paradise.
- MLS® #1811449
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13501-14000
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Security, Seller Disclosure, Other, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Recycling, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry Accent, Stucco, Block
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows, Built-in BBQ, Handicap Access, Other, Elevator, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Designated Flood Zone, Other
- FoundationSlab, Raised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address223 Pioneer Loop
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Central Vacuum, Water Purifier, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Handicap Access, Other, Fireplace, Elevator, Intercom
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Geothermal
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
Price Change History for 223 Pioneer Loop, Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1811449)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$5,995,000||$5,995,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.