Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
163 Emerson Loop, Pawleys Island
Set on a high natural bluff above the Waccamaw River with direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and Intercoastal Waterway is a rare opportunity to own a home with a private walkway over the King’s Grant greenway and a dock. With no history of flooding during historic incidents 163 Emerson Loop has remained high and dry! The home offers many updates and convenient features, such as an elevator from the ground floor to each floor, beautiful hardwood floors, fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom. The living room opens to a Carolina Room overlooking a charming patio with cobblestones salvaged from Old Richmond, Virginia and walkway through the natural Cypress flats. Included in the master bedroom suite is an additional sitting area with views out three directions onto the river and large bathroom with both shower and jetted Jacuzzi. The dock is the perfect spot to witness beautiful Carolina sunsets! The kitchen is nicely upfitted with granite, cabinets with pullouts, newer appliances and a breakfast bar. Most of the many windows capture views of nature and the river while offering privacy and screening with installed Hunter Douglas shades. A custom exterior ramp leads conveniently to the side entry and deck, perfect for capturing the waterway breeze and views of the river! A list of recent updates and special features are available upon request. Hagley Estates is a nugget community that’s located on The Founders Club Golf Course and is home to a public boat landing with a voluntary HOA! Pawleys Island is located just north of historic Charleston and south of the vacation destination Myrtle Beach. The area is a boater and fisherman’s paradise with fresh and salt water easily accessed, in this case right from your own back yard! Travel north to Maine or south to Florida. River front homes with private docks are rare in Pawleys Island! Schedule your private introduction today to this river home that focuses on Nature, comfort and easy living!
- MLS® #1809744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3801-3900
- Year Built1998
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesRestrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOn ICW, River
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Dock, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
- Address163 Emerson Loop
- AreaPawleys Island Area
- SubdivisionHagley Estates
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Other, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Propane
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
Price Change History for 163 Emerson Loop, Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1809744)
|Price Reduced||$899,000||$46,000 (4.87%)|
|Price Reduced||$945,000||$30,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$975,000||$10,000 (1.02%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$985,000||$985,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.