Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51 Cheraw Way, Georgetown
Elegantly situated on the shores of the Atlantic, this breathtaking home spans 250 feet of Ocean Front in the private, 2700 acre, gated community of DeBordieu Colony. This 7 bedroom, luxurious home, opens to an expansive great room which highlights the home’s seamless design with a superb see through, floor to ceiling fireplace and dining area featuring a beautiful mirrored wall and endless ocean views. Tranquility abounds in the comfortable living spaces tucked throughout. Relax in the architecturally interesting kitchen with the ultimate in space planning featuring a comfortable resting area complete with fireplace. Hints of blue décor, provide a pleasing palette to the neutral understated sand color of cabinetry and islands. A chef’s delight, this kitchen is designed for both intimate informal or extravagant formal entertaining. Also, included on this main floor an en-suite guest bedroom, laundry room a lavish wet bar with boundless finesse, powder room & media room. An abundance of natural light breathes life into the master suite with a serene sitting area in a domed turret – perfect for sunrise mornings or afternoon quite reading. Not to be outdone, the second floor, accessed by a spectacular foyer with soaring ceilings and dual staircases, overlooks and captures the essence of the home from the balcony taking in the floor to ceiling windows showcasing the natural beauty of the homes setting. 4 bedrooms on this floor, two en-suite, are exquisitely designed with access to ocean terraces and endless views. This exquisite home is being offer furnished. DeBordieu is truly a resort oasis with the Pete Dye championship designed golf course, 2 swimming pools, an ocean front gazebo, exceptional tennis courts, a new state of the art fitness center and 2 restaurants. Experience a 2 mile beach offering peace and tranquility, enjoy bike paths, walking trails, and the finest fishing in the area.
- MLS® #1809067
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8501-8600
- Year Built1991
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOceanfront, Island
- ExteriorMasonry Accent, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Rear Porch, Outside Storage Attached, Built-in BBQ, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address51 Cheraw Way
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 51 Cheraw Way, Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1809067)
|Price Reduced||$2,790,000||$200,000 (6.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,990,000||$160,000 (5.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,150,000||$100,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,250,000||$50,000 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,300,000||$200,000 (5.71%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$3,500,000||$3,500,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.