Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4577 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet
A Jewel of the Lowcountry! This Absolutely Stunning Property is located on a Double Waterfront Lot Overlooking the Marsh and Ocean in Murrells Inlet. Spacious 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 2 kitchen, 3 story home plus a cupola that offers views all the way to the ocean and up the coastline. One of the few properties in the area with Deep Water Access even at low tide, this Plantation style home custom built in 2003 boasts extensive upgrades and is on an historical property. Surrounded by gorgeous landscaping and historic Live Oaks, it has an Oversized Heated and Cooled 4 Car Garage with Expansive Work and Storage area, Private Boat Ramp, Dock, Floating Dock, and Boat Lift. Features 12 foot wide Wraparound Porches, reclaimed 250 year old heart pine flooring throughout, granite countertops, 2 Upgraded Chef’s Kitchens & elevator. 10 foot ceilings, custom hand carved woodwork, mantles, cabinetry and furniture throughout. Beam and coffered ceilings, gas and woodburning fireplaces. Downstairs den and porticos made from hand hewn cypress and Charleston brick, featuring cypress walls, custom cypress cabinetry and stainless steel appliances with commercial grade range. Structural upgrades include galvanized copper roof, reinforced solid poured concrete and steel block walls on the ground floor, laminated beam structure flooring system, retractable stainless steel hurricane shutters and all stainless steel nails throughout house. Features a fantastic layout with tons of Natural Light and Extensive Storage Area.
- MLS® #1807155
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage13501-14000
- Year Built2003
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 4-Plus
- ViewMarsh View, Ocean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Ramp, Fencing, Boat Dock, Elevator, Side Load Garage, Back Load Garage, Additional Garage
- Listing OfficeResourceful Realty
- Address4577 Highway 17 Business
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionWoodlawn Plantation
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorWood, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Workshop, Central Vacuum, Water Purifier, Security System, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops, Double Oven, Ceiling Fan, Freezer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
Price Change History for 4577 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1807155)
|Price Reduced||$3,999,500||$100,500 (2.45%)|
|Price Reduced||$4,100,000||$350,000 (7.87%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$4,450,000||$4,450,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.