Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
161 Tanglewood Dr., Pawleys Island
PRICE REDUCED !!! This is a Family Compound that consist of 3 separate buildings... A main house with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths; a Guest Home with 1 bedroom and a bath and a Carriage House consisting of two, 1 bedroom and 1 bath living areas and kitchens. For those that have dreamed of the day that they could be the owner of a home that was the "Crown of the Community", the day has come. A home with not one, but two putting greens within yards of your back door (#12 and #17). A Carolina Room where you can sit and enjoy views of the marsh and beach homes of Pawleys Island. A residence that offers a glimpse of the signature hole, #13 of the Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club. This home was constructed in 1930 and was the anchor for the 1.3 acre compound. There is also a swimming pool. The main residence provides spacious rooms throughout. For those that enjoy entertaining, the Den and Dining Room combination are a focal point for large or small gatherings. For Spring and Summer guest, there is a beautiful herringbone brick patio area along with a hidden outdoor cooking space. An office, wet bar and entry parlor bring features of today and yesterday, all under one roof. All of the bedrooms in the main home come with full baths. The Master bedroom is a treat for anyone considering a home of this stature. This section of the home has His and Hers walk-in closets, a sitting area and a sunroom that's perfect for your morning coffee and paper. Along with the spectacular golf course, Pawleys Plantation amenities include a community pool and tennis courts. 161 Tanglewood Drive is a property that's unique for our area. A residence that allows you to create your own family legacy. Make an appointment to see what you have been waiting for.
- MLS® #1806925
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6201-6300
- Year Built1930
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ViewMarsh View, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Outside Storage Detached
- HOA Fees117
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address161 Tanglewood Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 161 Tanglewood Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1806925)
|Price Reduced||$1,247,000||$100,000 (7.42%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$1,347,000||$1,347,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.