Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Widgeon Dr., Pawleys Island
Welcome to 28 Widgeon Drive in Pawleys Plantation located on a double lot with almost a full acre of property. This Tabby Shell concrete exterior and seamed metal roof home was designed by architect David Graham and built by Frank Slater. Views of hole number 15 and a lake view leading to The Pawleys Plantation Clubhouse, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Enter the property on a circular driveway that leads over a Koi Pond to a beautiful front porch setting and another split driveway follows around for more parking and access to a true two car side loading garage. Enter through a foyer of French Limestone Tile with high beam volumn ceilings throughout with Pella Windows with plantation shutters. Large living room area with gas fireplace and volumn beam ceilings. Views of your large back yard, golf course, and lake from multiple areas of the home. Large master bedroom with volumn ceilings, 2 large walk-in closets, built in drawers/cabinets, and a linen closet. Exquisite master bathroom with multiple sinks, vanity, jetted tub, glass block shower, and multiple water closets. Kitchen has granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space, pantry, stainless steel appliances, sub zero freezer, and eat in kitchen area. Off of kitchen is a family room with a gas fireplace and access to a sun room with glass walls and views from 3 sides. Enjoy the bonus room upstairs with access to a deck area for relaxing or getting a little sun. Large laundry room with desk area and additional cabinet space as well. Home interior was recently painted and sliding glass door and decking replaced upstairs. This is your opportunity to purchase one of the most unique homes in the area. Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club membership information available upon request. Close to local beaches, shopping, fine and casual dining, night life, and golf courses. Georgetown 8 miles, 25 miles to Myrtle Beach, and 70 miles to Historic Charleston.
- MLS® #1805635
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4201-4300
- Year Built1993
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Recycling
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Water Private
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees117
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address28 Widgeon Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Skylights, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Geothermal
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Dieter Company
Price Change History for 28 Widgeon Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1805635)
|Price Reduced||$589,900||$9,100 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced||$599,000||$50,000 (7.70%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$649,000||$649,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.