Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3535 Marion Ln., Murrells Inlet
You Will Immediately Fall In Love With This Creek Front Home. Unique Beach Home with 103' of Direct Channel Access. This Home Radiates History and Fond Family Memories. Privately Owned BOAT RAMP. Not to mention a Stationary Dock - 16 x 14, 2 Floating Docks - 48' x 8' and the 2nd Dock - 16' x 10' with a Walkway 16' x 3'- AND a Concrete Sea Wall. Plenty of Room to Dock Several Boats. The Yard is a Great Size for Children Playing or Family Games and Barbecues. The Stationary Dock is set up with a Utility Sink to Clean Those Freshly Caught Fish as well as a Built in Bench. Interior Completed with Reclaimed Wood from a Church and a Railroad Station in Marion. 7 Bedrooms Total and 4 Baths, 2 Laundry Rooms and 2 Family/ Bonus Areas. Great Place to Gather the Entire Family for Memorable Summer Parties and All Year Round Gatherings. DIRECTLY on the INLET and Five Minutes Away From Restaurants,Entertainment and The Inlet Marsh Walk. Amazing Views of the Inlet from Both 34' Porches and a Wonderful Balmy Breeze Off the Inlet.
- MLS® #1805109
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4501-4600
- Year Built1977
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInlet/Creek, Island
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Boat Ramp, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Detached, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionDesignated Flood Zone, Irregular
- Listing OfficeYellow House Realty And Assoc.
- Address3535 Marion Ln.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionRobin Hood
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorWood, Carpeting, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric, Baseboard, Window/Wall Unit
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
Price Change History for 3535 Marion Ln., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1805109)
|Price Reduced||$649,900||$29,100 (4.29%)|
|Price Reduced||$679,000||$50,000 (6.86%)|
|Price Reduced||$729,000||$30,000 (3.95%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$759,000||$759,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.