Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53 Wallace Pate Dr. S, Georgetown
53 Wallace Pate Drive South is truly an extraordinary property spanning over 5 acres in prestigious guard-gated Debordieu Colony. Providing privacy without isolation, this exceptional homesite is enveloped by live oaks, lush and vibrant landscaping and overlooks a tranquil lake and several islands. Further seclusion is provided on its eastern border by virtue of its proximity to Hobcaw Barony, a 16,000 acre tract which is a coastal research reserve in trust. Lowcountry living at its best, this home with a hand-made brick exterior resonates quality. The GREAT ROOM/DINING AREA of solid cherry open to a kitchen that would be a gourmet chef's delight, a Carolina Room with glass surrounds providing captivating views of nature at its best and a generous first-floor master suite. An impressive staircase leads to two en-suite guest rooms and a pine paneled den. A two-story Guest House with living area/kitchenette is accessed via a pergola and walled garden that includes a gazebo. In addition to providing spacious guest quarters, there is ample garage space for 2 cars; another 2-car garage is on the perimeter of the property. Flagstone porches and walkways provide a smooth transition from inside to outside. Although this private oasis currently provides World Class Living, further development could be considered to create a family compound. Debordieu Colony - a private 2700 acre community offering miles of beach, championship golf on a course designed by Pete and P. B. Dye, professional tennis, two swimming pools with gazebo bar, onsite nature preserve, bike paths and walking trails as well as fine or casual dining at the Club House and/or Beach Club. Fitness Center is under construction. A community boat landing provides access to North Inlet & the Atlantic Ocean. Drive time from the security gate to the 6000' runway at the Georgetown County Airport is approximately 20 minutes. Charleston and Myrtle Beach are approximately an hour's drive south and north respectively.
- MLS® #1804470
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6401-6500
- Year Built2003
- StyleLow Country
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Cable TV, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingDetached 4-Plus
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Masonry Accent
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage, Additional Garage, Handicap Access
- Lot Description5 or More Acres
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address53 Wallace Pate Dr. S
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Central Vacuum
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas, Window/Wall Unit, Propane
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
Price Change History for 53 Wallace Pate Dr. S, Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1804470)
|Price Reduced||$1,599,500||$145,500 (8.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,745,000||$50,000 (2.79%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$1,795,000||$1,795,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.