Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Pintail Ct., Pawleys Island
A highly custom home redefined with open living and old world charm. This four bedroom home, each with an en-suite bath, offers something for everyone! Chefs kitchen with Viking cook top, double ovens, Bosch dishwasher, granite and an Island overlook the family room and double sided fireplace with arched entrances to the formal dining room. With three bedrooms on the first floor, one of which is a master wing complete with private sitting area, large walk-in closet and spa bath. The impressive stairway leads to the second floor with a generous bedroom and en suite bath, office area, another large room currently used as game room (could easily be a 5th bedroom) and additional bath. Storage! Storage! Storage! End the day unwinding and enjoying the old world charm of your very own custom brick and granite bar with hammered copper sink! Share your backyard retreat, reminiscent of a Charleston courtyard, from the windowed Carolina room or patio filled with an abundance of native birds and southern plantings added for privacy. Fine finishes and fixtures include beautiful custom lighting, heavy millwork, wood, tile and brick floors, Nutone Intercom System, Water filtering system, Cable in every room and wall mounted flat screen tv's. Ask about the extra furniture that may convey! Pawleys Plantation is located on the salt marsh and offers championship golf, a large club house/conference center with restaurant and grill, pool and tennis - several social and golf memberships are available. The Pawleys Island community is a little over an hour away from historic Charleston and about a half hour away from vacation destination Myrtle Beach. Residents and guests enjoy convenience to the Myrtle Beach International airport, challenging golf, fresh and saltwater fishing and boating, delicious dining and fun shopping - with the beautiful Atlantic as the back drop!
- MLS® #1804346
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5201-5300
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Seller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees117
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address65 Pintail Ct.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionPawleys Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Water Purifier
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 65 Pintail Ct., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1804346)
|Price Reduced||$544,900||$5,000 (0.91%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,900||$15,000 (2.66%)|
|Price Reduced||$564,900||$5,000 (0.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$569,900||$19,100 (3.24%)|
|Price Reduced||$589,000||$10,000 (1.67%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$599,000||$599,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.