Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
502 Inverrary St., Murrells Inlet
Phenomenal Mediterranean style 3 bedrooms and office, 4 bathroom residence that is unique on both the inside and outside. When you enter this home through the beautiful 8' double entry doorway with arched transom there are many luxuries that await. Boasting sweeping ceiling heights throughout the house which vary from 10 feet to 12.5 feet with tray ceilings in the living room, dining room, and master bedroom. The whole house has 8' six panel colonial style doors with easy access handles. Gorgeous Mohawk wood flooring flows throughout this home, with luxurious tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. The kitchen has it all, a work island, over sized Kohler cast iron sink, Stainless Steel appliances, granite counter-tops, tile back splash, natural gas stove, an exterior vented microwave, 42 inch coffee glazed staggered cabinetry with large crown molding and decorative rope insert, light rail with over & under cabinet lighting, and a glass front corner cabinet. All of the cabinets throughout the house are identical. Enter the three seasons room from the family room or living room and enjoy entertaining or relaxing. The spacious master suite is unreal! When you enter the master foyer, to your right there are his & her's walk-in closets both fitted with custom wood closet systems, as well as the spacious sleeping area. To the left of the foyer, are his & her's bathrooms with a large walk-through tile shower that is accessible from his or her side. Both bathrooms have a linen closet, water closet, and vanities. Her side also has a corner soaking tub. Guests will feel right at home in their private side of the residence. Both guest bedrooms offer large closets and separate bathrooms with beautifully tile showers. The office could also function as a 4th bedroom! Enjoy your days biking through the quiet community, swimming or in exercise classes in both the indoor & outdoor pools. Seasons location is easy access to entrance gate & nestled in a neighborhood with sidewalks for walking, close to local shopping and recreational activities at Huntington Beach State Park. The nearby cultural center at Brookgreen Gardens offers year around exhibits and concerts for all ages. Come and experience all the Seasons community at Prince Creek West has to offer!
- MLS® #1804190
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3401-3500
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Gated Community, Cable TV, Internet Access, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Security, Indoor Pool
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner
- HOA Fees387
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address502 Inverrary St.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionSeasons At Prince Creek West
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Boling & Associates
Price Change History for 502 Inverrary St., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1804190)
|Price Reduced||$389,000||$3,000 (0.77%)|
|Price Reduced||$392,000||$7,900 (1.98%)|
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$17,600 (4.22%)|
|Price Reduced||$417,500||$1,500 (0.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$419,000||$9,000 (2.10%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Reduced||$428,000||$1,000 (0.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,000||$6,000 (1.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$435,000||$5,000 (1.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$440,000||$5,000 (1.12%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$445,000||$445,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.