Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
245 Congressional Dr., Pawleys Island
Lovely brick home located inn Heritage Plantation overlooking the 10th green of the acclaimed Heritage Plantation Golf Course. Situated on a large beautifully landscaped yard, this home has so much to offer. The gracious foyer is flanked by the living room on one side and formal dining on the other, opening to the great room with soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling views and beautiful cherry flooring. The master suite opens to its own sitting room for owners privacy. Natural light is evident throughout with the kitchen being no exception. Abundant storage in the kitchen and laundry room as well as plenty of eave storage upstairs. Three additional bedrooms upstairs and an office (which could be a 5th bedroom) complemented by two baths give you all of the room that you will need. This meticulously maintained home is a must see! New roof, 2018 and new HVAC upstairs 2018.Heritage Plantation offers its owners amenities including a marina on the Waccamaw River with a large party deck, dock, boat ramp and dry storage. The pool is heated during the off season and the spa is open during the entire year. The Car-Tru clay tennis courts are lit for playing at night. The beautiful clubhouse features a fitness center, card room, and party room.The playground is just another amenity for this wonderful community. The Heritage Golf Club is a public golf course with memberships available for residents of Heritage Plantation.
- MLS® #1803845
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5401-5500
- Year Built1998
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- HOA Fees197
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address245 Congressional Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Fireplace, Central Vacuum
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
Price Change History for 245 Congressional Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1803845)
|Price Reduced||$545,000||$4,000 (0.73%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,000||$50,000 (8.35%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$599,000||$599,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.