Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4955 Hwy 17 S, Murrells Inlet
Great Creek front home with panoramic views of the Murrells Inlet Marsh front and jetties leading to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. You'll enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the front deck watching the sun rise and your evening beverage of choice sitting on the dock watching the tide roll in. Stationary and floating dock for your creek boat enjoyment. Endless summer breezes await you from your unobstructed views across the Marsh to the Atlantic with the sound of the waves delivered directly to your balcony. Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace. True hardwood floors throughout main living area and bedrooms. The kitchen has a down draft stove top situated on an island overlooking the living area and the marsh view. Endless hot water awaits you with a gas, tank-less water heater. This home boast endless possibilities starting with additional living space. The whole ground level is walled in, wired and insulated. This could easily be heated and cooled adding additional bedrooms or converted into an Apartment / Mother in law suite. An extra bedroom could be added to the main living area with the addition of a ten foot wall. Outside was recently painted with three coats of paint along with replacement of front steps and decking boards. Stationary and floating docks have been replaced since hurricane Matthew. The owners built this home to last with four foot deep outside footers encapsulating the 6x6 pillars, re-enforced with re-bar. The home is as solid as you'll find with absolutely no sway as you'll find in some raised beach homes. Three well established Creek Front Restaurants just a short stroll down the street. The picturesque Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island bike path runs directly behind the home. Please put this home on top of your search list and ask your agent or call me today for a personal showing. Owner will consider a lease purchase / owner financing scenario.
- MLS® #1803250
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4701-4800
- Year Built1986
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontChannel, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorWood Frame, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, RV/Boat Parking, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationSlab, Raised Beach
- Listing OfficeGraycrest Realty Inc.
- Address4955 Hwy 17 S
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionEason Acres
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Workshop, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
Price Change History for 4955 Hwy 17 S, Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1803250)
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$25,900 (3.84%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$674,900||$674,900 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.