Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44 Eastland Way, Georgetown
Live life oceanfront adjacent to a 17,000 acre nature preserve. Listen to the peaceful waves of the Atlantic from one of the most unique properties on the East Coast. This homes incredible interior space is split into three stories with an elevator reaching even the expansive roof top deck. Seven Bedrooms and seven and one half bathrooms makes for plenty of space for multiple families or a corporate retreat. With 2 ½ miles of deserted beach leading to North Inlet, and the next home on the ocean more than 60 miles to the South, there is no property more perfect for those that demand the absolute best of both location and privacy. The home, designed by renowned architect Richard Molton, showcases stunning vistas from every level of the home, large living and gathering areas on two separate levels, and a gourmet kitchen. DeBordieu Colony is an oceanfront community located just south of Pawleys Island, South Carolina featuring private golf, fitness and tennis, saltwater creek, access to the ocean, a manned security gate, and luxury homes and villas surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife and nature preserves. Charleston is 1 hour south and Myrtle Beach is 45 minutes north.
- MLS® #1800857
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10501-11000
- Year Built1989
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other, Water Private
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewOcean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOceanfront, Island
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Balcony, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Handicap Access, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationSlab, Raised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address44 Eastland Way
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesStairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Skylights, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
Price Change History for 44 Eastland Way, Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1800857)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$3,499,000||$3,499,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.