Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 S Creekside Dr., Murrells Inlet
Mount Gilead home for sale on the creek! Amazing property on two lots in the sought after Mount Gilead community situated on the creek. This home has amazing views of the big creek and marsh. When you enter this home the foyer is very inviting with a nice dining area to the left. The home offers a very large sunken Great Room that flows into a Carolina Room then on to a nice porch overlooking the creek. There are two Master Suites, one on the main level and one upstairs. The upstairs suite has a large walk-in closet with built in drawers on all four sides. The Master Bath offers a Jacuzzi shower, linen closet, make-up vanity and double sinks, over looking a great porch with spectacular views of the creek off to the side there is a sun bathing porch. The main kitchen has nice views of the pool and creek with double ovens, flat range, pantry, granite counters, eat in kitchen and plenty of cabinet space. The second kitchen is also over looking the pool and hot tub. This at one time was the guest quarters, but in 2003 was joined to the main house. This home has many options. A must on your list to see! All measurements are approximate and are not guaranteed-Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1724044
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6401-6500
- Year Built1973
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Restrictions
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Boat Dock, Balcony, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- FoundationSlab, Crawl
- HOA Fees8
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address515 S Creekside Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionMt Gilead
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Skylights
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeFitzgerald Realty Inc
Price Change History for 515 S Creekside Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1724044)
|Price Reduced||$699,000||$51,000 (6.80%)|
|Price Reduced||$750,000||$25,000 (3.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$775,000||$24,000 (3.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$25,900 (3.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$824,900||$25,000 (2.94%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$849,900||$849,900 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.