Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1012 Fishermans Ct., Murrells Inlet
UPSCALE GATED COMMUNITY!! This stunning creek front home is a combination of European style and farmhouse charm gives this two story home an eclectic appeal. Apart from the private living room, living areas are open and divided by decorative columns at the dining room and the vaulted great room. The spacious kitchen has wraparound counters, a serving bar and a sunny breakfast room. The master suite contains a lovely, vaulted sitting room with a three-sided fireplace and a spa-style bath. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath, while another has a private bath. Boat dock paperwork already approved by Army Core of Engineers. Cul De sac lot for all the privacy one would want. Nature at its best living on the creek with access to the Intra Coastal Waterway, Waccamaw River and the Atlantic Ocean. A BOATERS DREAM have your boat in your backyard. This neighborhood has all the amenities-pool with club house, boat launch and storage-playground, day docks and much more. CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS.....
- MLS® #1718385
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4001-4100
- Year Built2018
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Trash Pickup
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- ConstructionTo Be Built
- HOA Fees150
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1012 Fishermans Ct.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionCreek Harbour - Prince Creek
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Intermediate School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Docksidesouth
Price Change History for 1012 Fishermans Ct., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1718385)
|Price Reduced||$665,000||$14,000 (2.06%)|
|Price Reduced||$679,000||$71,000 (9.47%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$750,000||$750,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.