Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
650 Debordieu Blvd., Georgetown
THE GOVERNOR'S HOUSE AT DEBORDIEU ! Former S.C. Governor Campbell chose DeBordieu as his home! Positioned with privacy in mind yet convenient to all DeBordieu has to offer. Enjoy the bounty of the salt marsh right in your backyard and only steps away from the beach. This well built home offers extensive room for entertaining. Including an open and covered copula up top that's second to none with views for miles of pristine tidal estuaries! TRULY ONE OF A KIND CREEKFRONT ESTATE AT DEBORDIEU! The ONLY lot with a PRIVATE BOAT RAMP on DeBordieu Creek! Quick easy access to deep water.
- MLS® #1714500
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6801-6900
- Year Built1974
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesGated Community, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Home Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontChannel, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorWood Frame, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Boat Ramp, Boat Dock
- FoundationSlab, Raised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address650 Debordieu Blvd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorWood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Garage Door Opener, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Pi
Price Change History for 650 Debordieu Blvd., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1714500)
|Price Reduced||$1,775,000||$74,000 (4.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,849,000||$101,000 (5.18%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,950,000||$200,000 (9.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,150,000||$250,000 (10.42%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$2,400,000||$2,400,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.