Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
78 Oakmont Dr., Pawleys Island
Hats off to the architect! This masterfully designed home takes full advantage of the stunning views of Heritage Golf Course and the sparking waterfall pool! Located in one the most prestigious areas in Heritage Plantation, Oakmont Drive is lined with magnificent live oaks that lead you all the way to the waterway! From the moment you walk through the front door, you are drawn to the outdoors by the towering ceilings, windows and French doors! Quality is evident from the beautiful hardwoods that are throughout the entire home. This impressive home has much to offer. Formal living and dining areas, gathering room with fireplace, vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters and built-in entertainment center. The kitchen has warm wood cabinets, white appliances and solid surface counter tops. Downstairs you will also find an office with great built-ins, a pool bath and a spectacular master retreat with en suite bath and walk in closet. All areas lead to the amazing glass Carolina room with awesome views. Your guest is sure to enjoy the privacy of the 2 upstairs guest bedrooms with private baths and loft sitting area. A separate stairway leads to another bonus room/bedroom that has many possible uses. The three car garage is large enough to store all your toys! The Heritage Plantation Owner's Clubhouse offers a 75 ft. pool, fitness area, hot tub and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. For the boating enthusiast there is a spectacular marina with wet/dry storage overlooking the Intra-coastal Waterway. The Heritage Golf Club is consistently in the top 100 public golf courses.
- MLS® #1709805
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5401-5500
- Year Built1996
- StatusPend. Contingent Contract
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tennis Court, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler, Front Porch, Fencing, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- Short SaleYes
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address78 Oakmont Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Work Island, Breakfast Nook
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Forced Air
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeHeritage Real Estate Sales Llc
Price Change History for 78 Oakmont Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1709805)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$50,000 (8.33%)|
|Price Reduced||$600,000||$25,000 (4.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$625,000||$60,000 (8.76%)|
|Price Reduced||$685,000||$40,000 (5.52%)|
|Price Reduced||$725,000||$100,000 (12.12%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$825,000||$825,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.