Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
303 Congressional Dr., Pawleys Island
A spacious home offering many features and upgrades. In addition to a great room with full floor to ceiling windows it offers a media room above garage, 2nd master, office/study, craft room and covered 2nd floor deck. Views of green and fairway on a quiet street in Heritage Plantation. This is an all brick home with cement board accents built in the Southern Style, featuring a long front porch. A circular drive and side load oversize garage enhances it's street appeal. Mature plants and bushes adorn the property with a planting area towards the rear ready for its new owners. Ample room for gardeners! Space galore on both the first and second floors. The 4th bedroom on the second floor has a covered porch and is used as a craft/painting room by owners. The master bedroom is large with a sitting area and spacious bath. The great room has custom built-ins, fireplace and floor to 2nd story windows. Crown molding throughout. This is a generally south facing home with lots of light. The kitchen area is well defined with casual dining adjacent and a nearby enclosed screen porch / Carolina room. Upstairs you find what can be a second master and another bedroom and bath. Also one the Geothermal units is located in a storage room as well. Like the outdoors? This is the place! Owners Clubhouse has a hot tub and pool. Also a fitness area and 4 well maintained soft courts. In addition, golf memberships are available. And for the boater in your family, there is a Marina on the waterway with wet & dry storage. This very livable home also was planned for entertaining. Good flow in and around the kitchen area with breakfast bar or expanding to the deck outside. Large study in the front of the house. A wall of built-ins and a closet compliment this room. A separate laundry room & storage. MEDIA ROOM WITH BATH OVER GARAGE. An oversize garage with utility tub for the avid gardener. A stone path around one side of the house leads to the back. Decorate and change to your personal taste
- MLS® #1707688
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4501-4600
- Year Built1998
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tennis Court, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorAll Brick Home, Concrete Fiber Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Deck, Front Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees203
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address303 Congressional Dr.
- AreaPawleys Island Mainland
- SubdivisionHeritage Plantation
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Central Vacuum, Water Purifier, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Trash Compactor, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Geothermal
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeJames W Smith Real Estate Co
Price Change History for 303 Congressional Dr., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1707688)
|Price Reduced||$509,000||$15,998 (3.05%)|
|Price Reduced||$524,998||$24,002 (4.37%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,000||$6,000 (1.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$555,000||$35,000 (5.93%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$590,000||$590,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.