Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3369 Collins Creek Dr., Murrells Inlet
3369 Collins Creek Drive is a beautiful custom home sitting in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Collins Creek. This elegant home is over 5,300 heated square feet, and has six bedrooms and five & a half bathrooms. Upon entry, you'll immediately notice the American Cherry true hardwood floors that complement the custom kitchen cabinets made of the same wood. The main floor consists of a foyer, living room with wet bar, formal dining room, kitchen, private office/study, master bedroom with his & her walk-in closets and a large master bathroom with a tiled shower and whirl-pool tub. The upstairs consists of four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The ground level is currently set up as a large recreational room, but is designed, plumbed and wired where it could be a mother-in-law suit equipped with a bedroom, full bathroom and a utility room with a washer and dryer hookup. The recreational room is also wired and plumbed for a kitchen. The ground level has a spacious three-car garage, a shop and two outdoor storage closets. Outside you've got large screened in back porch which overlooks the beautiful hardwood cypress trees leading down to Collins Creek. A wooden walk-way meanders through the cypress trees down to a private deep water dock. From your private dock, you can drive your boat out Collins Creek into the Waccamaw River/Intracoastal Waterway. The Intracoastal Waterway runs from Boston, Mass down to the Florida Keys.
- MLS® #1705972
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6001-6100
- Year Built2002
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Boat Dock, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees13
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3369 Collins Creek Dr.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Horry County
- SubdivisionPrince Creek - Collins Creek
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Water Purifier
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Double Oven, Trash Compactor, Ceiling Fan, Freezer, Range Hood, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeDunes Realty Sales
Price Change History for 3369 Collins Creek Dr., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1705972)
|Price Reduced||$775,000||$24,000 (3.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$76,000 (8.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$875,000||$20,000 (2.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$895,000||$34,000 (3.66%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$929,000||$929,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.