Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3278 Luvan Blvd., Georgetown
DeBordieu Creek has played an integral part of the DeBordieu Community since its inception over 40 years ago. The desire to overlook spectacular marshlands towards the pristine North Inlet Estuary has long been a wish of many but realized by few. Once in a great while an opportunity of extreme excellence arises. Encompassing in excess of 6900 heated square feet on three levels, this 5 bedroom five and one half bath home offers not only function and comfort, but stunning views from porches and decks which open out on every level. Throughout the lengthy design process, the primary focus of the owners was to make all areas of the home warm and welcoming for children and their friends, neighbors over for a visit, and family members who would come for an extended stay. To that end, the interior offers exceptional space for casual but elegant living and entertaining. There is elevator access to all floors, so the owner’s office, gymnasium, playroom, and gun room are all in a private area. Opening from the rear porch to the outside, the infinity pool, pergola with fireplace, and the full outdoor kitchen, were configured to provide a natural setting for activities during the day, evening gatherings, and al fresco dining. On the creek itself, the substantial private dock with power, water, and a boat lift, make access and convenience for a day to North Inlet or beyond a breeze.
- MLS® #1623283
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8901-9000
- Year Built2002
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone, Other
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontChannel, Inlet/Creek
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, RV/Boat Parking, Boat Dock, Elevator, Back Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationRaised Beach
- HOA Fees233
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3278 Luvan Blvd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area-Pawleys Plantation S & DeBordieu
- SubdivisionDebordieu Colony
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Trash Compactor, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Freezer, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Propane
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's Intl Realty Gt
Price Change History for 3278 Luvan Blvd., Georgetown, SC (MLS® #1623283)
|Price Reduced||$2,995,000||$190,000 (5.97%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$3,185,000||$3,185,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.