Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
363 Rice Bluff Rd., Pawleys Island
PRINCE GEORGE RIVERSIDE DREAM HOME - A true classic brick Georgian residence, perfectly proportioned & designed to take advantage of the high bluff 1.89 acre site overlooking historic former Ricefields and the majestic Waccamaw River. Located on the Riverside of Prince George, a neighborhood of 1900 acres allowing only 150 homesites, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Waccamaw River where residents enjoy both private beach and river access. A beautiful courtyard garden leads you to the formal portico. The Chicora Wood Plantation replica door opens to a two story grand foyer. To the left is the formal dining room and to the right is a formal living room with a fireplace. The central hallway leads you to an expansive great room where a wall of windows focuses your attention to views of the marsh and the river beyond. Other special features are a fireplace with bookcase surround. The huge gourmet kitchen, just to the left of the great room, also has a wall of windows with views of the formal garden and river sunsets. The kitchen features abundant custom cabinets, an over-sized island, granite counter tops and all stainless steel appliances, including a 6 burner Viking range, Viking double oven and warming drawer, Subzero side by side refrigerator, etc. A beautiful wet bar with glass front displays and a wine cooler sits between the kitchen and a beautiful morning room overlooking the garden. The kitchen is connected to the formal dining room by a small hallway where a large butlers pantry and serving counter are located. The master suite is located on the north end of the home with its own private porch, fireplace, his & hers walk-in closets and beautiful master bath. The 4 additional bedrooms are upstairs and share a large landing that overlooks the foyer. Bedrooms include private and shared baths, built in bookcases, walk-in closets and terrific views. A large upstairs porch overlooking the backyard is accessed through a cedar paneled trophy and gun room. Back downstairs and just off the kitchen is a spacious laundry room with large sink, custom cabinets and built in desk space. Above the over-sized 3 car garage is a large media room. A formal garden, paved garden walkways, an open veranda with a huge brick outdoor fireplace, a viewing platform overlooking the river and beautifully manicured lawn create wonderful outdoor living spaces.
- MLS® #1618869
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7801-7900
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Security, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOn ICW, River, Channel
- ExteriorAll Brick Home, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Patio, Balcony, Rear Porch, Lawn Well, Outside Storage Attached, Storm Windows, Built-in BBQ, Boat Dock, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Cul-De-Sac, 1 or More Acres
- FoundationBrick/Masonry, Crawl
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address363 Rice Bluff Rd.
- AreaPawleys Island Area
- SubdivisionPrince George River
- CityPawleys Island
- Zip Code29585
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Wind Treat Convey, Water Purifier, Security System, Washer/Dryer, Skylights, Attic Fan, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeThe Lachicotte Company Of Sc
Price Change History for 363 Rice Bluff Rd., Pawleys Island, SC (MLS® #1618869)
|Price Reduced||$1,975,000||$275,000 (12.22%)|
|Price Increased (from $0)||$2,250,000||$2,250,000 ( Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/heritagerealestatesales.com/httpdocs/idx/inc/tpl/misc/brew/history.tpl on line 28 0.00%)|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.